Search form

How can I get my record cleared?

POSTED January 15, 2014

If you were arrested BEFORE October 1, 2007, and NO charges were filed, you may file to have your record cleared.

download an Application for Expungement.

You must have the Adobe Reader plugin to open PDF files.

Fill out the form and mail it to:

Baltimore Police Department
Central Records Section
Attn: Expungement Unit
242 West 29th Street
Baltimore, MD 21211-2908