By Recruitment Unit
Testing begins promptly at the below listed times. Applicants are encouraged to arrive at least fifteen minutes prior to the beginning of testing. The test is FREE and you do not need to sign up in advance unless noted.
Baltimore Police Department
601 E. Fayette Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Baltimore Police Headquarters
Civil Service Test
- Police Officer Trainees: Applicants must be 21 years of age.
- Applicants must bring their full valid driver's license (license can not be provisional).
Applicants must be dressed in professional attire:
- Solid color, conservative suit with coordinated blouse, moderate shoes, tan or light pantyhose, limited jewelry
- An ensemble of a skirt, dress slacks, or dress with a jacket, blouse, hosiery and closed toe shoes
- Neat, professional hairstyle, manicured nails, light make-up, little or no perfume
- Solid color, conservative suit, long sleeve shirt, conservative tie, dark socks, professional shoes
- Neat hairstyle, trimmed nails, little or no cologne or after shave
- Clean shaven or groomed
2015 EXPEDITED/SPECIAL TESTING & PROCESSING EVENTS
03/21/2015 & 03/22/2015
Public Safety Facility
The Baltimore Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Updated: 02/23/15; 10:10 am