LGBTQ Liaison Officer
The Baltimore Police Department's LGBTQ Liaison Officer works out of Baltimore Police Headquarters and is assigned to the Youth and Community Division.
The Liaison Officer’s Duties Include:
- Working closely with the LGBTQ community on a variety of community-related events and issues
- Attending the LGBTQ Advisory Council Meetings
- Coordinating BPD participation in LGBTQ-related and PRIDE events throughout the region
- Responding to all "Safe Place BPD" website requests and inquiries
- Monitoring all LGBTQ-related crime statistics and responses
Contact the BPD/LGBTQ Liaison Officer
The BPD/LGBTQ Liaison Officer is Officer Verna Severin. Officer Severin can be reached at:
Officer Verna Severin
Bio coming soon.