2018 Independent Review Board
Under the Maryland Open Meetings Act, the IRB is a public body, and except in special circumstances, when it meets it must do so openly. The Open Meetings Act requires the IRB to provide notice of its meetings, the Agenda, if portions of the meeting will be closed to the public and to post its meeting minutes. The information required under the Open Meetings Act will be posted here.
- IRB Meeting #4 Minutes – Open Session held 7/31/2018
- IRB Meeting #5 Minutes – Open Session held 8/7/2018
- IRB Meeting #6 Minutes – Open Session held 8/24/2018
- Final Report of the IRB of the 11/15/ 2017 Incident and its Aftermath
- Bennett Place Video of 11/15/2017
- Police Radio Transmission 11/15/2017 at 4:36:10 p.m.
- IRB Agenda Meeting #4 – 7/31/2018 (This meeting has been rescheduled from 7/17/2018. This will be a telephonic meeting.)